Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Navigate CultureGrams
Culture Grams How To: Video
Change Agents of Latin America
So often we focus our attention on the problems of the world, and we hardly take the time recognize the positive influence an individual has in their community or region….here is our chance to learn about and share some good!
For this assignment, you will pick an individual from Latin America who has worked to be a change agent (see list).
- Using the curated resources, take a deep dive into the life of your chosen agent of change.
- Utilize the 5 W’s, H and so what question stems to guide your research and take notes
- Take what you learned to create the following
- Movie Poster (Adobe Spark)
- Plot to a movie about your agent of change (genre, actors, setting, storyline)
Using the Library Resources
Start on the left with CultureGrams. Here you will read brief biographies about famous people from your selected country.
Once you select your person...
Finish on the right with Biography in Context. Take a deeper look at research articles, photos, and magazine articles to take notes on your selected change agent.
Gale Biography in Context
How to Navigate Biography in Context
Biography in Context How To: Video