Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Print this password sheet to have a reference for at home access!
Instructions for Accessing NoodleTools
Once you have found a source, be sure to log it in NoodleTools.
Follow the instructions below for getting started:
- Create a personal ID, using your Hatboro-Horsham login and lunch code.
- To start a new project, find the Create a New Project button the right side of the screen.
- Choose MLA Advanced.
- Give your project a name (Example: ELA I Research Paper)
- Click Bibliography to start your Works Cited.
Creating a Citation: Copy & Paste Method
- Find the source citation on the article. Highlight this with your mouse and click copy.
- In NoodleTools, click the aarow in the box that says Cite a... Select the type of source you have.
- Click the link next to Quick Cite that says Copy and Paste a Citation.
- Paste the citation in the box and click Submit.
- When you are ready to add your next source, repeat these steps with the new citation.
CITING in Short Stories/Poetry for Students
- There are multiple critical articles in Short Stories / Poetry for Students.
- It is important to cite the citation located after every separate article and NOT THE ENTIRE SECTION.
- You also need to change the order in which the author's name appears in Noodletools by switching the first and last name, separated by a comma.
Short Stories for Students: THE BLACK CAT
Poetry for Students: ANNABEL LEE
Poetry for Students: THE RAVEN
Short Stories for Students: THE TELL TALE HEART
Short Stories for Students: THE CASK OF AMONTILLADO