Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Students in kindergarten may check out one book each library visit.
- Students in grades 1-5 may check out two books each library visit. They may also borrow one AR book.
- Students who lose or damage a book are asked to pay the replacement cost for the book. Please contact the library for more information.
- Use a quiet voice.
- Return all materials to the correct location after using them.
- Follow the Golden Rule - Treat others the way you would want to be treated.
- Use walking feet.
- Be gentle with library materials.
- Remember to follow the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Treat all computer equipment with care.
- Don't forget to save your work often.
- Log off of the computer when you are finished using it.