Skip to main content
- Students in kindergarten may check out one book each library visit.
- Students in grades 1-5 may check out two books each library visit. They may also borrow one AR book.
- Students who lose or damage a book are asked to pay the replacement cost for the book. Please contact the library for more information.
- Use a quiet voice.
- Return all materials to the correct location after using them.
- Follow the Golden Rule - Treat others the way you would want to be treated.
- Use walking feet.
- Be gentle with library materials.
- Remember to follow the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Treat all computer equipment with care.
- Don't forget to save your work often.
- Log off of the computer when you are finished using it.