Skip to Main Content
- Students in grades K-1 may check out one books each library visit. Grade 1 may check out 2 books after March.
- Students in grade 2 may check out two books each library visit. One of these two books may be an AR book.
- Students in grades 3-5 may check out three books as needed to complete reading/research or homework requirements.
- Overdue notices are distributed to students who forget to return their books on library day. This serves as a reminder of the book(s) that are due back to the library.
- Students who lose or damage a book are asked to pay the replacement cost for the book. Please contact the library for more information.
- All students are expected to follow the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Treat all computer equipment with care.
- Save work often.
- Log off of the computer when finished using it.