Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Students in grades K-1 may check out one books each library visit. Grade 1 may check out 2 books after March.
- Students in grade 2 may check out two books each library visit. One of these two books may be an AR book.
- Students in grades 3-5 may check out three books as needed to complete reading/research or homework requirements.
- Overdue notices are distributed to students who forget to return their books on library day. This serves as a reminder of the book(s) that are due back to the library.
- Students who lose or damage a book are asked to pay the replacement cost for the book. Please contact the library for more information.
- All students are expected to follow the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Treat all computer equipment with care.
- Save work often.
- Log off of the computer when finished using it.