Skip to main content
- Students in grades K-1 may check out one book each library visit.
- As the school year progresses students in grade 1 will also be permitted to check out a second book for AR to be kept in their desk at school.
- Students in grades 2-5 may check out two books each library visit. One of these books will be for AR and is kept in the student's desk at school.
- Students in grades 4 and 5 who are participating in Reading Olympics may check out a third book for Reading Olympics.
- Students with overdue books are reminded to return them each week during library class.
- If a student has an overdue book for 2 or more months the student's parents are notified by letter of the overdue book and the cost to replace it.
- Students who lose or damage a book are asked to pay the replacement cost for the book. Please contact the library for more informatoin.
- Use a quiet voice.
- Return all materials to the correct location after using them.
- Follow the Golden Rule - Treat others the way you would want to be treated.
- Use walking feet.
- Be gentle with library materials.
- When using computers in the library please remember to follow the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Treat all computer equipment with care.
- Don't forget to save your work often.
- Log off of the computer when you are finished using it.