Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Students in grades K-1 may check out one book each library visit.
- As the school year progresses students in grade 1 will also be permitted to check out a second book for AR to be kept in their desk at school.
- Students in grades 2-5 may check out two books each library visit. One of these books will be for AR and is kept in the student's desk at school.
- Students in grades 4 and 5 who are participating in Reading Olympics may check out a third book for Reading Olympics.
- Students with overdue books are reminded to return them each week during library class.
- If a student has an overdue book for 2 or more months the student's parents are notified by letter of the overdue book and the cost to replace it.
- Students who lose or damage a book are asked to pay the replacement cost for the book. Please contact the library for more informatoin.
- Use a quiet voice.
- Return all materials to the correct location after using them.
- Follow the Golden Rule - Treat others the way you would want to be treated.
- Use walking feet.
- Be gentle with library materials.
- When using computers in the library please remember to follow the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Treat all computer equipment with care.
- Don't forget to save your work often.
- Log off of the computer when you are finished using it.