Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Students in grades K-1 may check out one book each library visit.
- Students in grade 2 may check out two books each library visit. One of their books may be an AR book.
- **Students may return their library book any day the library is open and exchange it for a new one. (Library closed Monday andTuesday afternoons)
- Students in grades 3-5 may check out three books each library visit. One of their books may be an AR book.
- Books may be renewed once in K-2; Renewals are limited to 3 times in grades 3-5
- Overdue notices are distributed to students who forget to return their books on the student's library book exchange day. This serves as a reminder of the book(s) that are due back to the library.
- Students who lose or damage a book are asked to pay the replacement cost for the book. Please contact the library for more information.
Library Schedule 2015-2016
Monday: Open 8-12:00
Tuesday: Open 8-12:00
Wednesday: Open: all day; Reading Olympics meeting 12:10-1:10
Thursday: Library Classes 9:00-11:45 1:45-3:15
Friday: Library Classes 9:00-11:45 1:15-3:15
- Return all materials to the correct location after using them or put them in the return bin for reshelving.
- Be gentle with library materials.
- Return library material when due so others can use them.
- Library books may be renewed 3 times.
- If library materials are damaged beyond repair, students are expected to pay for a replacement.
- Use a quiet voice while in the library.
- Remember to follow the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Treat all computer equipment with care.
- Don't forget to save your work often.
- Log off of the computer when you are finished using it.