Night will be on November 16, 2017 at the Willow Grove Store from 5:30-8:00 PM
We will join with Pennypack Elementary School for an evening of fun and reading!
Click here for Map and Directions
* Help us earn money for our new school library!
* The class with the most participation wins a milk and cookies party!
* Bring cans or boxes of nonperishable food items that night for our “Caring and
Sharing” food drive and you will be entered in the raffle to win a book basket!
* Participate in a school mascot scavenger hunt
* Listen to stories read by teachers, and staff.
* Buy books for family and friends. It’s a great time to purchase holiday gifts!
* Purchase a book from our “Wish List” table to donate to our school library!
* Enjoy a “Crooked Penny” frappe at the café or make B&N your one stop and treat the family to dinner.
* All café purchases count towards our school sales!
* If you can’t make it to the fair in the evening, purchases can be made at any time
during the day of the fair and up to 5 days after the fair with the voucher received at school!
* The Book Fair will also continue online from Nov. 18—22, at BN.COM/bookfairs
Contact the school for the ID #
***Have DINNER and dessert at Barnes & Noble ***
(cupcakes must paid for by November —please see other included flyers for more details.)